- The 11415 unemployment rate was 7.2%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 11415 is $42,182.
- The 11415 poverty rate of 11.4% is lower than the national average.
- 11415 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 23.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 41.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 60.7% of the homes are rentals and 30.8% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,847 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below displays 11415. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.