- At the time of the last census, the 11385 unemployment rate was 6.6%.
- In 11385, the median worker income is $31,673. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 11385 has a poverty rate of 15.1%.
- The break down for commute times in 11385 is: 21.0% under 25 mins, 33.8% 25-45 mins, and 45.2% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11385.
- $2,659 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 64.7% of the homes are rentals and 28.1% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows 11385. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.