- 11379 has a poverty rate of 7.2%.
- 11379 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 40.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 11379 unemployment rate of 4.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 11379 is $41,174.
- Rentals are 37.8% of homes and 56.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- $2,569 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 11379. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.