- The 11375 unemployment rate was 5.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 11375 is $53,433.
- The 11375 poverty rate of 7.2% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 20.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 48.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 11375.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- $1,977 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 46.3% of homes and 46.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11375. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.