- As of the last census, the 11369 unemployment rate of 7.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 30.1% commute under 25 mins, 22.2% travel 25-45 mins, and 47.6% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The poverty rate for 11369 is 14.7%.
- In 11369, the median worker income is $26,888. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 11369.
- 42.7% of the homes are rentals and 48.6% are occupied by their owners.
- $2,688 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below contains 11369. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.