- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 23.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 28.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 47.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 11368 is $20,401.
- The poverty rate for 11368 is 20.5%.
- The 11368 unemployment rate was 6.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11368.
- 73.3% of the homes are rentals and 19.8% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,752/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below displays 11368. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.