- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 11367.
- The 11367 poverty rate of 15.2% is higher than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in 11367 is: 28.5% under 25 mins, 25.9% 25-45 mins, and 45.6% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 11367 unemployment rate was 8.2%.
- In 11367, the median worker income is $36,186. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 43.4% of homes are owner occupied and 49.4% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,904/mo.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below shows 11367. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.