- 11366 has a poverty rate of 7.7%.
- The break down for commute times in 11366 is: 30.8% under 25 mins, 20.8% 25-45 mins, and 48.4% above 45 minutes.
- The 11366 unemployment rate was 7.9%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- 11366 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 11366 is $37,398.
- $2,909 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 69.2% of homes are owner occupied and 23.9% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
The map below displays 11366. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.