- At the time of the last census, the 11362 unemployment rate was 4.9%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11362.
- The median worker income in 11362 is $46,280.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 32.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 36.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11362 poverty rate of 5.3% is lower than the national average.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- Rentals are 16.4% of homes and 77.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,396/mo.
The map below shows 11362. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.