- In 11361, the median worker income is $43,213. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 11361 poverty rate of 7.7% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 30.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 37.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 11361.
- The 11361 unemployment rate was 6.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,600/mo.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- 38.9% of the homes are rentals and 54.0% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11361. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.