- In 11360, the median worker income is $47,686. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 11360 is 5.6%.
- As of the last census, the 11360 unemployment rate of 5.4% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 32.3% commute under 25 mins, 31.3% travel 25-45 mins, and 36.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 11360.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,445/mo.
- 65.3% of homes are owner occupied and 30.0% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below contains 11360. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.