- Of workers, 28.8% commute under 25 mins, 24.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 46.5% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 11354 unemployment rate of 7.4% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The poverty rate for 11354 is 16.1%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11354.
- In 11354, the median worker income is $30,166. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- $2,005 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 55.9% of homes and 37.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 11354. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.