- Of workers, 17.9% commute under 25 mins, 44.2% travel 25-45 mins, and 37.9% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 11238 unemployment rate of 8.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 11238 is $41,144.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11238.
- The poverty rate for 11238 is 15.4%.
- 65.1% of the homes are rentals and 26.0% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,537/mo.
The map below contains 11238. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.