- 11236 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 11236 unemployment rate of 6.6% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 11236 is $37,072.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 20.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 24.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 55.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11236 poverty rate of 12.0% is lower than the national average.
- 46.2% of homes are owner occupied and 46.6% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,768/mo.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below contains 11236. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.