- The 11235 poverty rate of 18.7% is higher than the national average.
- As of the last census, the 11235 unemployment rate of 4.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 11235, the median worker income is $36,494. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 28.8% commute under 25 mins, 21.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 49.6% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 11235.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- $2,269 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 34.5% of homes are owner occupied and 56.4% are rented.
The map below contains 11235. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.