- The 11232 unemployment rate was 9.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 11232 is: 21.0% under 25 mins, 33.1% 25-45 mins, and 45.9% above 45 minutes.
- The 11232 poverty rate of 23.8% is higher than the national average.
- In 11232, the median worker income is $22,496. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 11232 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- $2,464 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 73.1% of the homes are rentals and 19.3% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11232. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.