- The poverty rate for 11230 is 19.4%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 11230.
- The break down for commute times in 11230 is: 29.9% under 25 mins, 28.1% 25-45 mins, and 42.1% above 45 minutes.
- In 11230, the median worker income is $29,866. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 11230 unemployment rate was 6.4%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,710/mo.
- 27.1% of homes are owner occupied and 65.7% are rented.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below shows 11230. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.