- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 26.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 49.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11229 poverty rate of 13.9% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 11229 is $35,861.
- At the time of the last census, the 11229 unemployment rate was 6.3%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11229.
- Rentals are 52.3% of homes and 41.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- $2,360 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 11229. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.