- The 11228 poverty rate of 9.6% is lower than the national average.
- At the time of the last census, the 11228 unemployment rate was 5.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 11228 is: 26.3% under 25 mins, 25.6% 25-45 mins, and 48.2% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11228.
- In 11228, the median worker income is $37,282. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- $2,661 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 53.4% of homes are owner occupied and 38.6% are rented.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows 11228. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.