- The median worker income in 11226 is $28,219.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 16.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 54.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 11226 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The 11226 unemployment rate was 10.6%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The poverty rate for 11226 is 18.9%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,451/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- 10.6% of homes are owner occupied and 82.2% are rented.
The map below displays 11226. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.