- 11225 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- Of workers, 23.3% commute under 25 mins, 30.2% travel 25-45 mins, and 46.5% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 11225 unemployment rate was 14.3%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 11225 poverty rate of 18.9% is higher than the national average.
- In 11225, the median worker income is $29,753. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,508/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- 13.7% of homes are owner occupied and 79.1% are rented.
The map below displays 11225. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.