- At the time of the last census, the 11224 unemployment rate was 8.2%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 28.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 48.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 11224 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The 11224 poverty rate of 23.2% is higher than the national average.
- In 11224, the median worker income is $28,527. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- $1,697 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- 22.8% of homes are owner occupied and 71.7% are rented.
The map below shows 11224. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.