- The poverty rate for 11222 is 12.0%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11222.
- The 11222 unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 26.8% commute under 25 mins, 48.8% travel 25-45 mins, and 24.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The median worker income in 11222 is $40,690.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,552/mo.
- 15.7% of homes are owner occupied and 71.8% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below displays 11222. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.