- Of workers, 24.8% commute under 25 mins, 23.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 51.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 11220 unemployment rate was 8.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The poverty rate for 11220 is 23.9%.
- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 11220.
- The median worker income in 11220 is $20,721.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,644/mo.
- Rentals are 70.9% of homes and 23.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11220. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.