- At the time of the last census, the 11219 unemployment rate was 6.2%.
- The break down for commute times in 11219 is: 35.6% under 25 mins, 22.6% 25-45 mins, and 41.8% above 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 11219 is 27.2%.
- The median worker income in 11219 is $21,560.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11219.
- Rentals are 69.9% of homes and 23.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- $2,903 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 11219. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.