- The 11218 unemployment rate was 5.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 23.0% commute under 25 mins, 26.6% travel 25-45 mins, and 50.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 11218 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 11218 is $30,747.
- The poverty rate for 11218 is 19.2%.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,349/mo.
- Rentals are 63.6% of homes and 31.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11218. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.