- The break down for commute times in 11216 is: 19.0% under 25 mins, 35.4% 25-45 mins, and 45.5% above 45 minutes.
- In 11216, the median worker income is $33,094. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11216.
- The 11216 unemployment rate was 7.5%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The poverty rate for 11216 is 20.6%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,447/mo.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 65.9% of the homes are rentals and 18.8% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11216. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.