- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 11215.
- As of the last census, the 11215 unemployment rate of 5.7% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The 11215 poverty rate of 8.2% is lower than the national average.
- The median worker income in 11215 is $53,632.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 18.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 42.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 55.8% of the homes are rentals and 36.4% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- $2,914 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 11215. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.