- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11214.
- Of workers, 21.9% commute under 25 mins, 23.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 54.2% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 11214 poverty rate of 14.9% is higher than the national average.
- The 11214 unemployment rate was 5.3%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 11214 is $29,665.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- $2,200 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 61.2% of homes and 31.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11214. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.