- The 11212 unemployment rate was 12.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 11212.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 19.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 52.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11212 poverty rate of 30.8% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 11212 is $27,210.
- $2,182 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 76.8% of homes and 13.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below displays 11212. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.