- The 11210 unemployment rate was 7.6%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 11210 poverty rate of 12.9% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 11210 is $34,756.
- 11210 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Of workers, 25.1% commute under 25 mins, 34.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 40.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,464/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 43.5% of homes are owner occupied and 49.8% are rented.
The map below displays 11210. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.