- Of workers, 27.9% commute under 25 mins, 21.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 51.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 11209 unemployment rate of 6.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 11209 is $43,092.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 11209.
- The poverty rate for 11209 is 11.9%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,233/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 60.9% of homes and 33.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 11209. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.