- In 11207, the median worker income is $25,755. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 17.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 25.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 56.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11207 unemployment rate was 12.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- 11207 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- The 11207 poverty rate of 27.9% is higher than the national average.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 67.2% of the homes are rentals and 22.8% are occupied by their owners.
- $2,328 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 11207. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.