- The 11206 unemployment rate was 10.6%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 26.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 38.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 11206 is $23,798.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 11206.
- The poverty rate for 11206 is 32.1%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,385/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 81.0% of homes and 9.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 11206. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.