- The median worker income in 11205 is $31,132.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 36.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11205.
- The 11205 poverty rate of 28.2% is higher than the national average.
- As of the last census, the 11205 unemployment rate of 9.1% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,724/mo.
- Rentals are 64.2% of homes and 20.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below contains 11205. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.