- As of the last census, the 11201 unemployment rate of 6.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 11201 is: 32.7% under 25 mins, 45.7% 25-45 mins, and 21.6% above 45 minutes.
- In 11201, the median worker income is $61,014. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 11201 has a poverty rate of 13.8%.
- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 11201.
- Rentals are 54.0% of homes and 34.2% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
- $2,767 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 11201. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.