- In 11109, the median worker income is $80,568. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 35.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 52.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11109 unemployment rate was 7.2%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The average worker works 45 hours a week in 11109.
- The 11109 poverty rate of 7.1% is lower than the national average.
- Rentals are 61.5% of homes and 24.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,478/mo.
The map below displays 11109. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.