- The 11105 unemployment rate was 6.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 11105 is $38,445.
- The break down for commute times in 11105 is: 22.3% under 25 mins, 37.4% 25-45 mins, and 40.3% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 11105.
- The 11105 poverty rate of 13.0% is higher than the national average.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 66.0% of homes and 28.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,908 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 11105. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.