- 11104 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 11104 is $32,020.
- As of the last census, the 11104 unemployment rate of 5.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 19.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 46.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 33.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 11104 poverty rate of 9.8% is lower than the national average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,070/mo.
- 79.4% of the homes are rentals and 13.1% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below contains 11104. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.