- The 11040 poverty rate of 3.1% is lower than the national average.
- In 11040, the median worker income is $49,860. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 11040 unemployment rate was 5.3%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 41.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 25.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 32.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 11040 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 7.
- $3,070 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 10.6% of the homes are rentals and 84.1% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 11040. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.