- The 11005 unemployment rate was 2.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 11005.
- In 11005, the median worker income is $34,148. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 53.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 25.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 11005 is 2.3%.
- Rentals are 9.1% of homes and 65.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,016 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below displays 11005. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.