- Of workers, 39.7% commute under 25 mins, 28.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 32.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The median worker income in 11001 is $47,235.
- The 11001 poverty rate of 2.8% is lower than the national average.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 11001.
- The 11001 unemployment rate was 5.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Rentals are 15.8% of homes and 79.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $2,935 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
The map below displays 11001. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.