- 10469 has a poverty rate of 10.6%.
- The 10469 unemployment rate was 12.6%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 34.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 22.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 43.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10469.
- The median worker income in 10469 is $36,295.
- 47.0% of homes are owner occupied and 47.1% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,796/mo.
The map below displays 10469. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.