- Of workers, 26.5% commute under 25 mins, 23.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 49.6% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 10467 unemployment rate of 11.0% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 10467, the median worker income is $29,474. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 10467.
- The 10467 poverty rate of 22.6% is higher than the national average.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- $2,393 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 80.7% of the homes are rentals and 11.8% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 10467. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.