- In 10466, the median worker income is $31,003. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 27.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 24.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 48.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 10466 is 15.5%.
- The 10466 unemployment rate was 8.9%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- 10466 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- $2,588 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 56.6% of the homes are rentals and 36.8% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below displays 10466. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.