- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 44.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 15.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 40.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 10464 unemployment rate was 1.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 10464 is $50,572.
- The 10464 poverty rate of 5.2% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 10464.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,698/mo.
- 40.3% of the homes are rentals and 53.7% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below displays 10464. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.