- In 10462, the median worker income is $32,498. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 10462 has a poverty rate of 18.8%.
- The break down for commute times in 10462 is: 25.2% under 25 mins, 23.0% 25-45 mins, and 51.9% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 10462 unemployment rate was 6.2%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 10462.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,811/mo.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 71.2% of the homes are rentals and 20.2% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 10462. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.