- The median worker income in 10460 is $21,318.
- The break down for commute times in 10460 is: 28.1% under 25 mins, 23.6% 25-45 mins, and 48.3% above 45 minutes.
- The 10460 unemployment rate was 10.9%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The poverty rate for 10460 is 32.0%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 10460.
- $2,387 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 9.2% of homes are owner occupied and 83.6% are rented.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below displays 10460. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.