- The 10456 unemployment rate was 13.3%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- 10456 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 10456 is $19,787.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 21.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 50.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 10456 is 35.3%.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- $2,004 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 5.9% of homes are owner occupied and 86.9% are rented.
The map below displays 10456. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.