- The poverty rate for 10455 is 31.6%.
- 10455 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The 10455 unemployment rate was 13.6%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 24.8% commute under 25 mins, 30.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 44.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- In 10455, the median worker income is $20,397. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 83.2% of the homes are rentals and 7.3% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,816/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below displays 10455. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.